Social Care Providers

Local Authorities are responsible for meeting the care and support needs, for those who need and are eligible for them.  This includes care for disabled people, older people, carers, and children.

For the majority of Buckinghamshire CCG patients, social care is provided by Buckinghamshire County Council.  For further information see the Bucks Social Care webpage.

Some patients registered with Bucks CCG GPs may live within other local authorities:

Find your local authority on Directgov