Below are a selection of leaflets giving further information about the vaccinations many people are being invited to have this winter. These include COVID-19 boosters, COVID-19 vaccinations for children and young people, and the Winter 2021/22 flu vaccination programme.
Some of these leaflets are in a simple text format and are suitable for children to read.
Please click on the links below to download them (images of each leaflet can also be found below – you can also click on these):
- Your guide to the COVID-19 booster vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination – a guide for children and young people
- COVID-19 vaccination for children and young people aged 12-15 years – simple text version
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination – Advice for children and young people
- COVID-19 vaccination programme for children and young people – Guidance for parents
- The flu vaccination (Winter 2021/22) – Who should have it and why (includes information for children and pregnant women)
- All about flu and how to stop getting it – simple text version for children
- Information chart – which flu vaccine should children have?