Who is eligible?
The evergreen vaccination offer for 1st, 2nd, and if eligible, booster doses remains open. You can book your COVID-19 vaccination appointment via the NHS website or call free on 119.
If you have to change your appointment for any reason, please cancel the old one so someone else can book
There are a number of different ways you can be vaccinated in Buckinghamshire.
- Local Vaccination Sites
- Local Pharmacies
- Mass Vaccination Sites – ours is The Guttmann Centre, Stoke Mandeville (although you can arrange a jab at others outside the county)
- Hospital Hubs
- Family Hubs and sites with clinics for children aged 5-11
For updates on local clinics and vaccine news, visit our Local Vaccination Updates page.
You can see the types of vaccination sites available on the maps below – please scroll down further for more details on these sites.
Local Vaccination Sites
- Amersham Health Centre – HP6 5AY
- Buckingham Community Centre – MK18 1RP
- Chess Medical Centre – HP5 3EZ
- Hospital Hub, Amersham – HP21 8AL
- Marlow Surgery – SL7 1DN
- Priory Surgery – HP13 6SH
- Norden House Surgery – MK18 3DW
- Stoke Mandeville Stadium/Oakfield – HP21 9PP
- Wycombe Town Hall/ Riverside – HP11 1BG
Pharmacy Vaccination Sites
- Chess pharmacy – HP5 3EZ
- Hughenden pharmacy – HP14 4LG
- Jardines, Buckingham – MK18 1RP
- Lansdales, Aylesbury – HP6 5DR
- JMW Vickery, Haddenham – HP17 8LX
- Lansdales, High Wycombe – HP19 8EN
- Longridge – SL7 1RE
- Pharmacy 2U, Aylesbury – HP21 7QO
- Priory, Wycombe – HP13 6SE
- Pyramid Pharmacy, Beaconsfield – HP9 1QD
- Victoria Pharmacy, Wycombe – HP11 2RS
Mass Vaccination Site
The Mass Vaccination Site in Buckinghamshire is The Guttmann Centre, HP21 9PP. There is free parking and volunteers are on hand to help and assist.
Sites for Children age 5-11
We now offer child friendly clinics suitable for 5-11 year olds. Open until the end of summer 2022 which means you can book both doses locally (12 weeks apart).
- Amersham Family Centre, open Fridays, 1pm-6pm and Saturdays, 9am-6pm
- Mapledean Family Centre, Wycombe, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9am-6pm
- Wing Family Centre, open Mondays and Saturdays, 9am-6pm
- Buckingham Library, open Fridays and Sundays, 9am-6pm
- The Guttmann Centre, Aylesbury, walk-in and appts, open everyday, 8am-8pm
You can book an appointment via the National Booking Service or by calling 119.
There is also a helpline to book their vaccination locally. The number is 07826 922104 and is open 8.30am – 7 pm daily.
Children aged 5-11 with no underlying health conditions will be offered two paediatric (child) doses of the vaccine, with at least 12 weeks between doses. For those children who are clinically extremely vulnerable, their two doses will usually be given 8 weeks apart.