Wellbeing is about feeling good and enjoying your day-to-day life. The things we do and the way we think impact our wellbeing.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are evidence-based ways in which you can increase a sense of your wellbeing:
- Connect with your friends, family, neighbors, and people at work. Have a conversation, pass the time of day, make time for that chat.
- Be Active: find a physical activity that you enjoy – go for a walk, try gardening
- Take Notice: take the time to look at the day, the changing seasons; savour the moment.
- Keep Learning: try something new, whether it’s making a new recipe, fixing the bike, or even signing up for a course
- Give: smile, do something nice for a neighbor, make some time for others