Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) are about implementing real positive change in their communities.
PPGs work together with GPs to improve services and to promote health and improved quality of care.
Establishing such a group helps:
- To develop a partnership with patients
- To discover what a range of patients think about local health services and the Practice and to establish priorities
- To provide a platform to test and modify ideas and plans
- To influence wider health decisions being made by the CCG
- For more information and resources available from Healthwatch Bucks
- To contact your local Patient Participation Group, please email email@example.com
In the meantime, we have some information here that PPGs might be interested in relating to the latest Primary Care Network (PCN) news where you will see a video explaining what a PCN is and a briefing specifically for PPG’s.