Communicating and engaging with our residents is key to achieving our vision. We are committed to putting patients first and applying the principle of ‘No decision about me without me’ in our commissioning approach. We use the NHS England Principles for Participation to guide our public involvement activities and our Engagement Strategy supports this.
- Find out more about joining your local PPG.
- Your Voice Bucks keeps you informed of all current online consultation and engagement activities for all organisations in the Buckinghamshire Integrated Care Partnership.
- The Inequality Advisory Group– identifying and tackling issues of health inequalities within our communities by acting as an independent, critical friend.
- Social Media – follow us on Twitter and Facebook to hear about the latest events, campaigns, surveys and meetings.
- Governing Body meetings are held in public every two months. To ask a question about what the CCG does and local healthcare issues in advance of the meeting, you can email.
- Find out about attending the Primary Care Commissioning Committee and asking questions.
- Make a complaint about GP or hospital services
- NHS England surveys and consultations
- Healthwatch Buckinghamshire– an independent organisation that gathers patient feedback to influence health and social care services.
- Find out how you can get involved in the work of our partners:
- The Getting Bucks Involved Steering Group has been set up to look at plans to involve local people in changes to health and care services in Buckinghamshire. The group helps us make sure we are talking to the right people at the right time and in the right way, so these people can give us their views on the possible. changes. Email usor call us on 01296 382444 if you are interested in becoming a member.
- Volunteer as a Patient rep on one of our health projects or programme boards. Email usor call us on 01296 382444 and let us know your area of interest and we will be in touch as soon as a relevant opportunity arises.
- Information and engagement materials can be made available in different formats to enable people to engage with the work of the CCG. Email usor call us on 01296 382444.
- Join our residents’ panel and you can help shape the future of integrated health and social care services in Buckinghamshire please get in touch by emailing us
You can also contact the Communications and Engagement team directly with your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01296 382444.