Ongoing refurbishment works at Lynton House surgery:
- Separation of GP surgery from main residential building – including separation of water and electrical supplies
- Replacement boiler and heating system
- Reposition reception area creating new administration area, staff WC and staff room including kitchenette
- Modifications to patient waiting area
- Redecoration including new lights, ceiling tiles, floor coverings and blinds
The District Valuer has assessed market rent for the premises and the CCG’s Estates Adviser is in negotiations with the landlord to agree rent, lease terms and capital contribution. The refurbishment has been delayed due to the rental assessment below landlord’s expectations. Discussions are ongoing to resolve this matter before the refurbishment can commence.