Governing Body meetings in public are held at least four times each year, to discuss business and make decisions about commissioning healthcare in the NHS Buckinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group catchment area.
The geography covers the whole of the county of Buckinghamshire except the unitary authority of Milton Keynes, whilst it also covers Buckinghamshire County Council along with part of East Oxfordshire which cover the wards of Aston Rowant, Chinnor and Thame North and Thame South.
Dates of upcoming meetings are listed below and the papers for each meeting will be published on this page before each meeting. Meetings of the Governing Body are held in public to enable residents to watch and listen to proceedings. Anyone can pose questions about what the CCG does and local healthcare issues in advance of the meeting and questions about the items on the agenda at the meeting itself, or in advance – for details of how to ask questions or to ask a question please email Russell.email@example.com
For a full list of archived papers and past meeting dates please see Governing Body Meetings Archive. Please scroll down this page for previous meetings in 2020/2021.
2020/2021 – all to take place in the Jubilee Room, Buckinghamshire Council, the Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF (unless otherwise specified PLEASE SEE BELOW)
COVID-19: The CCG is currently using Microsoft Teams for video conferencing to hold its meetings during the pandemic whilst social distancing restrictions remain in place. This includes those held in public.
Next meeting in public: for meeting dates on 2021/2022, click here
Advice for users of Microsoft Teams:
- To use the Microsoft Teams link as is provided on this web page and/or on the agenda for the meeting.
- To do so through their desktop or laptop computer rather than through a mobile/smartphone device. This is because use of a mobile/smartphone shall prompt installation and use of an app alongside username and password to access the meeting. This is not a requirement when using a desktop or laptop computer. Registration with and use of the app (with GDPR compliance) is therefore at individual discretion.
- A browser will be chosen by the user to open the link (if not the default browser), at which point a prompt to the enter the meeting will appear “join on the web instead”. Having allowed Microsoft Teams to use your mic and camera for calls and meetings on the browser, entered a guest name and clicked “Join now”, the user will enter the “lobby” until the host or another participant lets the user into the meeting.
- Use the chat function to catch the attention of the Chair or to ask a question or comment that the Chair can either read out or prompt the participant to read their own question or comment. Participants should also mute their microphone where appropriate.
Thursday 11 March 2021
Due to a technical issue on the day with MS Teams, this meeting is an audio only recording available below.
Thursday 12 November 2020
Thursday 10 September 2020
The archive of the CCG’s Annual General Meetings (AGMs) is available here.
Archive for 2020/21
|Papers Pack||Final Minutes||Other papers|
|00. GB Agenda 11 03 2021|
|November 2020||04. 2020 11 12 Governing Body public v4 FINAL||Buckinghamshire CCG Governing Body in public 12.11.2020 – papers|
|September 2020||04. Governing Body Minutes public 10 September 2020 v2 FINAL||03. SNS Development and Specification Updated v1.5GB doc updated paper 07/09/2020 to reflect feedback/discussion at Primary Care Commissioning Committee 03/09/2020
09. AO DCO report Sept 2020 v2 updated 10/09/2020 This version of the report supersedes an earlier version, refined to correct an error within regarding the respiratory pathway, and additions on further staff roles in primary care networks (PCNs).
| June 2020
|05a. Governing Body Minutes public 11 June 2020 vFINAL||2-13 GB 11.06.2020 papers for decision and assurance|
For a full list of archived papers and past meeting dates please see Governing Body Meetings Archive.
Submit a question to the Governing Body
Anyone may ask questions relating to the agenda in advance of the meeting. Please ensure questions for response at the meeting are submitted no less than 24 hours in advance. Questions about topics not included in the agenda are welcome and they would be answered, depending on the number, either in or outside of the meeting. Questions and answers will be published on this website.
You can submit a question by email to Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org